The Cozy Nook Bookshop is a lighthearted and cozy story, perfect for fall and for book lovers. If you have dreamed of moving to a small town and of running a bookshop while you meet someone special, this is just the book for you.
Emma’s life imploded, and she’s now in need of a change of scenery. When a job advertisement for a bookshop comes around, she feels the timing could not be better and takes the chance. The first person she meets there is Hunter, a local grump, who doesn’t believe in fate. But fate keeps putting them together.
This was the perfect cozy read for fall, so heartwarming and lovely. I really liked the characters; both Emma and Hunter are great, as are the secondary characters. I loved how they accepted Emma right away, and I loved how the relationship between Emma and Hunter developed. I really enjoyed reading this book and would certainly like to read more books by the author.
Emma’s life imploded, and she’s now in need of a change of scenery. When a job advertisement for a bookshop comes around, she feels the timing could not be better and takes the chance. The first person she meets there is Hunter, a local grump, who doesn’t believe in fate. But fate keeps putting them together.
This was the perfect cozy read for fall, so heartwarming and lovely. I really liked the characters; both Emma and Hunter are great, as are the secondary characters. I loved how they accepted Emma right away, and I loved how the relationship between Emma and Hunter developed. I really enjoyed reading this book and would certainly like to read more books by the author.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment