The Pumpkin Pie Book Nook (Maple Falls, #5) by Harper Graham

The Pumpkin Pie Book Nook is the fifth book in the Maple Falls series, and each time, it gets harder to pick a favorite. But this one might be in the top 3, not only because it is about books but also because of its characters.
I really liked Robyn and how driven she was. I liked Tyler and how much he cared for Emma. Emma was lovely too. And of course, all the characters we already know return to join us in this new adventure, and it’s great to learn more about them.
I loved the side quest about Isabel’s story and, of course, Robyn and Tyler’s chemistry; they were great together. The book is spicy enough, but it also has cute and fun moments, and of course some swoony ones.
I really enjoyed reading this book; it put me right in the fall mood, and I needed that. I enjoyed the coziness and the heartwarming feeling it gave me. I cannot wait for Emily’s book!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top