The Candy Apple Café is a heartwarming and cozy story, perfect for autumn and Halloween lovers. Meet Izzi, a newcomer who’s starting at The Candy Apple Café as a baker. Meet Cameron, her grumpy and distrustful landlord. The more time they spend together, the more they can’t deny their growing attraction. Can he trust her?
This was just the book I needed for a cloudy day, when you want to read and rest. It has the small-town vibes that I love, and I loved all the baking parts too.
I felt that the story was fast-paced, and there was a moment where I couldn’t stop reading until I finished the book.
I really enjoyed reading it and can’t wait to read the next book that focuses on Scott, Cameron’s best friend.
This was just the book I needed for a cloudy day, when you want to read and rest. It has the small-town vibes that I love, and I loved all the baking parts too.
I felt that the story was fast-paced, and there was a moment where I couldn’t stop reading until I finished the book.
I really enjoyed reading it and can’t wait to read the next book that focuses on Scott, Cameron’s best friend.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment