The Beekeeper at Elderflower Grove -Jaimie Admans (Review)

The Beekeeper at Elderflower Grove is the second book by Jaimie Admans that I read. The first one was a Christmas book so I was curious to read something else without the holiday feeling.
Reading this book was a pleasant surprise because it turns out it does not have to be Christmas for a book by Jaimie to be amazing and magical.
This is s really sweet story not only about bees but about second chances. I loved that Kayleigh was a bookworm and an Austen fan and I loved how awesome Carey was. Their chemistry was undeniable, but I enjoyed that the romance is not the main part of the story. We have mystery and a lot of fun too. Even the secondary characters were good, like Gracie.
It was also nice to learn about bees and of course to know Josie’s story as well.
Overall, it was a perfect combination, an uplifting and lovely story that will surely warm your heart. Like me, you will wish to be spending a summer evening at Elderflower Grove preferably with someone like Carey by your side.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top