Always, in December by Emily Stone (Review)

Always in December is a beautifully written story about love and life. It is hard for me to describe how I feel after reading the book because it was both captivating and heart-breaking.
The story follows Josie and Max, who met by chance on Christmas time, throughout a year and we can see how fate both separates and brings them back together.
As I said, the writing is beautiful, the characters are deep and interesting and even when it is a bit slower in pace you can easily read it in a couple of hours. However, you should have some tissues at hand because it will probably make you drop some tears.
The ending is sad and I could not really believe it, but I understand that it was part of the bigger picture and it works.
If you’re looking for a romantic story that will make you cry, this is definitely a good choice.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top