The Post Box at the North Pole by Jaimie Admans (Review)

The Post Box at the North Pole is a lovely story filled with magic and hope, perfect for Christmastime.
Sasha’s father had a heart attack and now she must go to Norway to try to convince him to sell his “reindeer sanctuary” and come back home, where she has been waiting for him Christmas after Christmas.
However, when she arrives, there is much more she has to process, because not only she is in a full Christmas themed resort but her father seems so happy and looks very much like Santa.
Could reindeer, letters, the Northern Lights and a very peculiar tall guy change her way to see Christmas and her visit here?
This is a beautiful story about the real meaning of Christmas and about believing. I had never thought about how much it can mean to kids and it the letters part was really nice.
I loved the setting and since it is a one of my dreams to see the Northern Lights, I was delighted about it. I really liked Sasha and could connect with her; I also liked Tav, of course.
I loved how the story has the necessary amount of romance, but how it is not the main part. It is funny and a bit heartbreaking at times, as well.
To sum up, the story has it all. It was the first book I read by Jaimie Admans and consider me a fan now, because I was captivated by her writing.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top