Meet Me in London by Georgia Toffolo (Review)

Meet me in London is a lovely story about love, friendship and following your dreams. Victoria and Oliver meet by chance and end up pretending to be engaged, but soon they realize they might no longer be pretending and they are not sure how to deal with what they are feeling.
The story is fast-paced and it has great and interesting characters. I really liked both Victoria and Ollie and also V’s friends (I k
now there are stories about them too, so they are already on my list).
Meet me in London is s perfect read for the holidays that will surely help you get into the Christmas mood with a cozy and warm story. I really enjoyed it and if you like contemporary romance and stories set during Christmas time, I definitely recommend you to read it.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top