Just Haven't Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens (Review)

 


Just Haven't Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just Haven’t Met You Yet spoke to me since the moment I read the synopsis. Who doesn’t love meet cutes? Therefore, I really wanted to read it and I have to say, I really liked it.
At first I did not like Laura, she was acting a bit crazy but I felt her character grew as the story developed and I liked her very much in the end. I liked Ted and Jasper too. The secondary characters bring a lot to the story as well, I liked them all, from Dee to Gerry.
I am not a big fan of love triangles but I must say it works in the story and even when it was a bit predictable, I still enjoyed reading about it and also bout the whole mess with the suitcases.
I liked the setting as well, I have not read anything set in Jersey and it was interesting to know a bit more. The dialogues were funny and the ending was nice and real. I appreciate the change in the happily ever after and the book actually made me reflect a lot about it.
Overall, I enjoyed it very much and I would definitely read more books by Sophie Cousens, and I recommend you do the same.

View all my reviews

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top