Heard It in a Love Song by Tracey Garvis Graves (Review)


Heard it in a love song is very unlike to what I am used to read. I do read romance, especially contemporary, but not usually stories including characters who are divorced, so, it was different. That does not mean by any chance that I enjoyed it or liked it less. In fact, it was refreshing and interesting to read about such a topic.
The characters were carefully created and they were deep and complex. I liked both Layla ad Josh, and Sasha and Norton too. The rhythm was good and it was a fast-paced story that with such a rich and compelling writing makes you read and read for hours.
Even though I am not a music expert, I appreciated reading about the music part. At first I thought the story might be similar to others about music that I have read but I could not be more wrong, because Layla sees music in a unique way and it was nice to read about her POV, and also Josh’s, of course.
Overall, it was a lovely story, full of hope about love and especially about life itself. I truly enjoyed reading it and I absolutely recommend it. 

AVAILABLE NOW

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top