Watching You - Lisa Jewell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Watching You is a gripping book that will keep you reading and reading until you find out what is really going on.
I started the book looking for something diverse, a different genre between heavy readings and it worked out perfectly.
The plot was interesting and I must admit it made me doubt my initial and even intermediate thoughts. You really do not know what is happening at some point and even when you start piecing everything together there are some revelations you might not have guessed. The characters were well built, I did not like Joey, and I could not understand her but as a character, it worked very well. I kind of like Freddie and Tom, and really liked Jenna and Jack.
The story is fast-paced and you can finish it in one sitting, I read it in two because I sneaked the book at work and read only when I was free but there were some chapters, especially towards the end, that just demanded to be finished and when I realized I had finished the book.
The only thing I did not entirely like was the ending, I needed more, much more than that and it let me with several unanswered questions. Overall, I enjoyed the book and I would definitely love reading more books by the author.

View all my reviews

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top