The Simple Wild - K.A. Tucker (Reseña)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed every part of it. Made me laugh and cry...
Having read the last two of K.A. Tucker’s books, and having loved them, when I read about “The Simple Wild” I just knew that I had to read it.
I knew it wouldn’t disappoint and it certainly didn’t. Nevertheless, I wasn´t expecting everything I found on the books, because it’s not just a girl with father issues story, or even just an unexpected romance. It is a story about forgiveness, a story about family and about caring for what is important.
@abookin6pictures
It was very easy-to-read, I liked the characters (even though Calla was frustrating at first…and sometimes even Jonah), and they were complex enough but also interesting. Moreover, it was definitely a page-turner; when I realized I was already 70% into the story and just had to finish it.
However, those last chapters let me with a knot in my throat and tears pouring down. It was hard to read, but some parts were also very nice and sweet. I liked the ending, although it was a bit unsurprising (and I am glad it was!)
Overall, I deeply enjoyed the book, I cannot find a part I didn’t like, even the setting was interesting!
I highly recommend it and cannot wait to read more of K.A. Tucker’s work.

ARC provided via Netgalley

View all my reviews

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top