One Day in December (Reseña)


When I found the book on Netgalley I thought it would be very interesting. A couple of weeks later I started reading great reviews about it and I knew I had to read it right away. Work kept me out of devouring it but once I started, it was great.
First, the characters were very complex and felt real. I liked very much reading Laurie’s POV. She was quite funny. I liked Jack and Sar too.
Then there is the writing style, it was simple, fluid and riveting. I completely enjoyed reading this book, a lovely story about real life and real love.
Additionally, I liked how it develops throughout the years; how you can see the characters change and grow.
The book gave all the feels. It was funny and touching, and it made me cry more than once and left me with a huge knot in the throat several times. It was easy connecting with story and the characters because it feels real. The part about Lu and Sar’s friendship was very sweet and I love it equally as the romantic part.
Overall, it is a book a deeply enjoyed and highly recommend. Definitely on the top of my reads this year.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top