Cupcakes for Christmas - Reseña

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Cupcakes for Christmas is a lovely, cozy Holiday story. When I saw the cover and read the synopsis I couldn’t help wanting to read it. I dove into the book with a blanket and a cup of tea and it was just what I need to enjoy the holidays.
It is a simple, yet profound story that you can read easily and fast and that will certainly give you a warm feeling. I loved reading about cupcakes and pastries, and I really liked Olivia, especially her relationship with her mom, and how, little by little, she started changing her mind about love. I liked Simon too, and the secondary characters were interesting too. I definitely want to read the other books by Kate, not only the next in the Return to Willoughby Close series but also the previous ones that talk about Alice, Ellie and Olivia’s other Friends.
The book is not only about cupcakes and an emerging romance, it also talks about other important topics and I appreciate finding that type of thing in a book. I enjoyed the whole book and really liked the ending. Overall, I highly recommend it, especially for the holidays if you want something warm and cozy to enjoy while drinking tea or eating some baked goods.
Thanks to Netgalley and the Publisher for the digital copy of this book.

View all my reviews

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top